$13 – 23/hr
We are seeking 1-2 caring, attentive, patient and trustworthy caregivers to provide excellent care to our spunky 86-year-old dad (recently suffered a stroke) and household assistance to our sweet 78-year-old mom.
* Personal care, including bathroom functions, bathing, grooming, dressing, and eating.
* Assisting with exercise and administering medication.
* Light housework to keep home tidy/organized.
* Emotional support and encouragement.
* Mobility assistance including helping our dad in and out of bed, a chair, or a wheelchair and while using a walker.
* Transportation to medical and other appointments.
* Monitoring and reporting changes in health, behavior, and needs.
* Job experience and CPR training.
* A driver's license is preferred.
* Vietnamese fluency a big plus.