$10 – 15/hr
I am an expectant Mom beginning my Nanny search. My husband and I live in Cocoa FL, currently with our (2) older pet Shih Tzu's and are expecting our first child, a baby girl in late Feb / early March. We both have full time positions that generally are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. hours, sometimes beginning early or having a slightly later day. My husband's company is based in Orlando and he occasionally has overnight business trips. I have a home office and spend about 60% - 70% of my time working from home, with the remaining 30% - 40% on business travel. This ratio may change to lower business travel once our daughter arrives.
We are currently looking for one or more care giver(s) that would be willing to provide weekly support as well as possibly overnight support if our business trips were to overlap. Thank you, Aimee