We are looking for a part-time housekeeper to work in a single family home, with a dog. This position is for approximately 10-12 hours per week, maybe more. Dog is a large breed. He is friendly and wi...
I work a great deal and just would like someone that I can count on regularly to straighten up and make sure the house is clean and looking good when my daughter is with me. I hate having to work all ...
We need someone to help us clean every week for about 3-4 hours per week. We need help with cleaning and weekly organizing projects. Person must be dependable, reliable, meticulous and friendly. We ar...
Clean kitchen, bedrooms, bathroom, dust, and wipe walls. Need to do some spring cleaning. If it turns out that this can work for me and my family maybe it can be more than a one time thing.
In search for qualified housekeeper and or nanny.
Hi, we are people who work in education and study. I am asthmatic and dust is my greatest enemy. My ability to clean is limited to maintenance and I am looking for someone who can come regularly. I wi...
Clean bathroom. In bedroom help to organize closet, drawers, dust and polish furniture, sweep and mop wood floors.
West Hempstead home needs a bi-weekly house cleaner. Ideal match will meet the requirements below.
I am looking for a reliable housekeeper that can help me in organization and cleaning.
More Care Options
Housekeeping Jobs Near West Hempstead
- Housekeeping Jobs New York, NY
- Housekeeping Jobs Philadelphia, PA
- Housekeeping Jobs Brooklyn, NY
- Housekeeping Jobs Franklin Square, NY
- Housekeeping Jobs Garden City, NY
- Housekeeping Jobs Baldwin, NY
- Housekeeping Jobs Floral Park, NY
- Housekeeping Jobs East Rockaway, NY
- Housekeeping Jobs New Hyde Park, NY
- Housekeeping Jobs Oceanside, NY
- Housekeeping Jobs Hewlett, NY
- Housekeeping Jobs Hempstead, NY
Join free today
Sign up now! It only takes a few minutes.