Kayla R.|Florence, KY
10 yrs exp
29 yrs old
Experienced Child Care Provider - Available Full-Time
Avg response < 1 hrs
Experience with Children, Seniors & Adults/Children with disabilities.
**CNA, CPR/AED, & First-Aide Certified**
* Currently working for a private client with disabilities for over 2yrs
* Previously worked in a few day training centers for adults with disabilities.
- Experience working for few families during high school and after high school.
* 7yr old boy who had sensory disorder- he was a teachers son, I watched him sometimes after school for an hour or two.
* 5yr old twin boys- One boy with cerebral palsy, & also their 8 yr old sister. Getting kids up for breakfast, dressed, put sister on the school bus and spent the day playing, reading, doing crafts with the boys, preparing meals, cleaning up messes.
* 5 & 7yr old sisters-cooking dinner, playing games, engaging in crafts, & listening to music.
* I have a 9yr old daughter & 17month old son of my own. We enjoy crafts, music, reading, going on trips to the zoo/museum/aquatic center.