Alma G.|Dallas, TX
10 yrs exp
Seasoned, Bi-Lingual Professional Available To Help Manage Your Time!
Seasoned professional, strategic thinker entrepreneurial spirit detail-oriented, multi-tasker excellent written and oral communication skills college educated, soft skills self-motivated, grace under fire ethical loyal, bilingual. These are a few of my strengths. I am looking to join a family/organization where I can help achieve goals as a house sitter or personal/executive assistant. My 20+ years of administrative/executive assistant and event planning/management experience has allowed me the opportunity to ...
- Execute strategic organizational goals
- Be a strategic partner to CEOs, directors, executives
- Be responsible for the day-to-day activities of high level executives of Fortune 500 companies
- Coordinate phone calls, calendar, mail, travel arrangements, expense reports, etc.
- Manage aspects of executive's personal life (vacations, dinner parties, personal shopping, errands, etc.)
- Plan conferences, regional meetings, board meetings, etc.
Reviewed by Julia D. May 2019 5/5 stars