$15 – 29/hr
Menlo Park, CA
We are looking for a caring, patient, energetic, playful nanny to care for our 3. 5 month daughter. We need someone full-time (8AM-6PM, M - F, with some flexibility). The nanny would look after our daughter in our home near downtown Menlo Park. Our apartment is close to parks, transit, the library, and shops. Our daughter is a gentle and happy infant who enjoys her play mat, the outdoors, and engaging in "conversation".
1. Have 5+ years of experience caring for infants
2. Have current U. S. work authorization
3. Be willing to withhold taxes according w/ IRS & CA FTB requirements
4. Be CPR / First Aid certified
5. Practice frequent & clear communication
Bi-lingualism is a plus!
The position can start next week (10/14). The role (and pay) would expand to fit a nanny share with another infant girl of the same age in Jan 2020.