Loving & Learning Center
17130 Hwy 116,
Starting at $12.50/hr
The Loving & Learning Center provides quality "EduCare" for infants (6 weeks-18 months), toddlers (18 months-3 years) and preschool (3-5 years), and school-age.
Our hours are Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m., with arrangements possible for evenings and weekends.
Our staff is state qualified, fingerprinted, and college educated in the latest early childhood education practices.
Our Mission for your family...
In order to foster quality care and "best practices" early childhood education, we at Loving and Learning Center encourage:
* Basic trust in the child to be an initiator, an explorer and a self learner.
* An environment for the child that is physically safe, cognitively challenging and emotionally nurturing.
* Time for uninterrupted play.
* Freedom to explore and interact with other infants, toddlers. and preschoolers.
* Involvement of the child in all care activities to allow the child to become an active participant rather than a passive recipient.
* Sensitive observation of the child in order to understand his/her needs.
* Consistency, clearly defined limits and expectations to develop discipline and socialization.