$15 – 20/hr
Elkins Park, PA
Looking for a responsible and patient child caregiver to care for our twin 5-year-old boys in our home. We are very flexible about schedule, and can accommodate people who are looking for as few as 15 or as many as 35 hours of work per week. We will pay $15 to $20/hour and offer paid sick days. We may also be able to accommodate parents who would need to bring their own child(ren). We are looking for a child caregiver who can commit through the end of the 2021 school year, but can discuss the possibility of longer- or shorter-term employment.
A typical day would involve supervising:
- Free-play with legos, blocks, and other indoor toys.
- Some structured "homework" time.
- Outside play, weather permitting, either in our backyard or nearby parks.
- Quiet time reading books or listening to music.
- Some screen time (TV or video games)