$13 – 15/hr
We are two professionals currently working from home and need a nanny for our 7 mos old.
- Taking care of the baby for all his needs, including feeding, playing, reading, singing, etc.
- Light housekeeping of the baby's areas such as washing/folding his laundry, cleaning/disinfecting his toys and play/feeding areas, and washing his dishes.
- Other tasks as needed
- CPR certified
- Has own reliable transportation
- Honest, reliable, caring and patient
- No drug use
- No drinking
- Fully vaccinated (tdap, flu and covid).
We expect the nanny to take precautions against COVID, including wearing a mask in the house, frequent hand-washing, and other measures as needed.
We're looking for someone to stay with the family long term and be a part of the family.