Barbara M.|Lewes, DE
10 yrs exp
43 yrs old
Very Experienced, Reliable, Compassionate Home Caregiver for You and Your Loved Ones
I provide routine, personal healthcare, such as bathing, dressing, or grooming, to elderly, convalescent, or disabled persons in the home of patients or in a residential care facility.
1) Change dressings.
2) Perform a variety of duties as requested by client, such as obtaining household supplies and running errands.
3) Accompany clients to doctors' offices and on other trips outside the home, providing transportation, assistance and companionship.
4. Administer prescribed oral medications under written direction of physician or as directed by home care nurse and aide.
5) Care for children who are disabled or who have sick or disabled parents.
6) Massage patients and apply preparations and treatments, such as liniment, alcohol rubs, and heat-lamp stimulation.
7) Maintain records of patient care, condition, progress, and problems in order to report and discuss observations with a supervisor or case manager.
8) Provide patients with help moving in and out of beds, baths, wheelchairs or automobiles, and with dressing and grooming.
9) Provide patients and families with emotional support and instruction in areas such as infant care, preparing healthy meals, independent living, and adaptation to disability or illness.