Laura D.|Hartland, WI
2 yrs exp
27 yrs old
I have worked as a caregiver for two years (ages 5-103). I enjoy providing a positive, upbeat, and making sure my clients are conferrable. I have worked for two care-giving company's; my responsibility that I have provided are listed.
- Personal care (sponge baths, showers, brush teeth, hair, dentures, assisted dressing, nail care, assisting feeding)
- Light housekeeping( dusting, vacuuming, wash floors, sweeping, sanitizing rooms, organizing, laundry and etc.)
- Errands (going to stores and purchasing items needed, assisting at the stores, outings to visit family or friends, out to eat)
- Activities (card games, walking, daily route, daily exercising, watching television, talking and etc.)
- Meal preparation(microwaving meals, cooking 1-2 course meals, making meals for later to just warm up)
- Med reminder, writing on calendars, assisting with phone calls, messages for family members.