Details and information displayed here were provided by this business and may not reflect its current status. We strongly encourage you to perform your own research when selecting a care provider.

Goddard School logo

Goddard School

Indiana, Noblesville, IN 46060

Daycare center



We began this adventure for our school in 2001 when we realized that our own children deserved so much more in a child care program than what they were receiving. A shared vision of making a real difference in the lives of children during those highly formative early childhood years and giving them a strong foundation to build their lives upon is the basis for our school. We believe that every child deserves and needs an environment that helps them to develop and grow not only academically but as their own unique individual person. Every day we have the opportunity to touch their lives and encourage their natural curiosity, their sense of who they are, and that every moment is a learning opportunity. Many graduates have gone through our school. We've been blessed to watch them grow up in Noblesville and become leaders and achievers academically, in their sports activities and also taking an active role in their community. It touches my heart to run into them now and see how they've grown up and discover what amazing kids they have become. Some come every summer to visit and spend some time reminiscing, others come to share their ribbons and certificates of successes, and others are coming back because they want to work at the school that made such an impact in their lives that they want to be a part of giving today's children the same experience they had. I believe the successes these children have achieved are the kind of successes that all our children deserve to accomplish!

Come visit our school, meet our amazing team of teachers!

Between them they share over 100 years of early childhood experience no other program around can make that statement! Over 60% of our faculty have their degrees in early childhood, with the remaining 40% continuing their education in the field. See personally the successes our children experience in our classrooms every day. You will know that you want the same successes for your child and that they will find them, right here at The Goddard School in Noblesville.

Read More


Indiana, Noblesville, IN 46060

Center Highlights


Child care center/day care center


Preschool (or nursery school or pre-k)


Developmental (play-based)


Emergency backup care

Summer care / camp




6:30 AM - 6:00 PM


6:30 AM - 6:00 PM


6:30 AM - 6:00 PM


6:30 AM - 6:00 PM


6:30 AM - 6:00 PM






Age Range
Monthly Rate

1 - 11 months

Contact this center for pricing

1 - 3 years

Contact this center for pricing

4 - 5 years

Contact this center for pricing

6 - 11 years

Contact this center for pricing

12 - 17 years

Contact this center for pricing

License has not verified this business license.

We strongly encourage you to contact this provider directly or IN's licensing department to verify their license, qualifications, and credentials.

Licensing requirements typically include:

  • Complying with safety and health inspections
  • Achieving the required levels of educational training
  • Maintaining a minimum caregiver-to-child ratio
  • Other state-defined requirements


This business is not enabled for match. Start matching to find similar businesses. verifies on a monthly basis that this childcare center has an active license to operate. only verifies the license of a business. Any other information, including awards and accreditation, hours, and cost, were provided by this business and may not reflect its current status. We strongly encourage you to verify the license, qualifications, and credentials of any care providers on your own. does not endorse or recommend any particular business.