Here's our deal. We have had a beyond-fabulous nanny for our 2yo girl who recently moved back to Boston for a job she couldn't refuse. Now our 2yo is in preschool M-W-F afternoons (3-6pm), and we are pregnant with our second, a baby boy due May 2019. We are currently looking for a PT nanny for our 2yo on Monday, Thursday and Friday.
Monday and Friday: 8am(ish) until drop off at preschool at 3 p.m.
Thursday: 8am(ish) until 6pm(ish).
Because her preschool follows schedule, and because we often have evening plans, there will be other odd days/ evenings that come up where we will need help so ideal candidate is flexible.
Additionally, starting in May when we have the new baby, the hours will become full time as I will need extra help with the 2-year-old AND the new baby. Again, this is why we're hoping to find someone with a flexible schedule that can adapt to the increased days/ hours.
- MIN one year commitment
- Prior childcare experience, preferably with toddler-age child
- Ideal candidate is caring, fun-loving, energetic, artistic, loves to read, go on walks, play games, and be generally entertaining and amazing!
- strongly prefer someone local to Venice, Culver, MDR, Santa Monica
- Because our 2yo she needs to be driven to school on Monday and Friday, you must have a valid drivers license and clean driving record.
- Light cleaning, meal prep for our 2yo and occasional short errands
- Must have great references and pass a background check.
$18/hr, with pay increase when assuming care of 2 kiddos in May/ June.