Megan S.|Clermont, FL
10 yrs exp
33 yrs old
Loving and Caring Nanny
Hi my name is Megan. I have been a nanny/sitter for about 10 years. I love what I do & take my care positions seriously. I know it's hard to leave your child & trust someone with your world & I want to assure parents that I look after your child(ren) as my own.
I am pretty much comfortable & capable of doing just about anything. I have watched newborns on up as well as twins. I have cared for children with some special needs, on certain medication or with some disabilities. Note: (I do not look at any child differently. Each child is special & unique & beautiful in his/her own way.) I value the difference & unique personalities of each child & what they bring to life. I understand some children require a little more patience, time & attention. I have also worked in a church nursery, been a live in nanny, and assisted in programs like VBS. I have traveled to two countries, one to work in the inner city setting up a basketball program for kids, and the other helping in building a school for children. I am a mother myself of a beautiful 5-month-old daughter whom I adore & is my world. There is nothing better than being a mom & becoming one myself has only increased my love & joy in child care & being able to understand a child's needs in a more personal way.
Below is a list of my capabilities & experiences including, but not limited to:
- Pickups/drop offs (school, lessons, activities)
- Meal prep (breakfast, lunch, dinner & snacks)
- House cleaning (laundry, organization, removing clutter, dishes, making beds, sweeping, moping, trash, bathrooms, windows, vacuuming, carpets, dusting etc.)
- Errands (grocery shopping, back to school shopping, Christmas shopping & wrapping, bank, mail, etc.)
- Lessons (helping with school work, age appropriate lessons, colors, shapes etc., driving to music or sports lessons/swim, golf, tennis, basketball, soccer, dance, etc.)
- Sick days (school pick up, stay at home, give medication, take to doctors)
- Potty training (cleaned up number one & two from floors, bedrooms, carpets & beds, cleaned & oxy-cleaned stains, read potty training books, gave parent approved treats for job well done, potty training potty & training toilet seat, worked w/ naps & transitioning into big girl/boy pull ups & under pants.)
I would love to find a position I can bring my daughter to, but I am not limited if I can't.
I'm very fun, outgoing, love the outdoors & reading. Please contact me & if I can, I will do my best to work into your schedule, budget & needs. I am flexible and on time.