$15 – 20/hr
6 and 2-year-old sweethearts are hoping for a silly, artsy, outdoorsy summer playmate beginning in May. The girls' 9-year-old brother will sometimes join in on the fun!
- 20-25 hours per week (mornings preferred but can be flexible with days / timing)
- In our dog- and cat-friendly home, located in Bon Air
- Must love mud puddles, sidewalk chalk, bug identification, science experiments, and other non-screen fun
- Experience with extra needs required; parents will be glad to help with strategies to best support our 6-year-old's developmental and sensory differences
- COVID-conscious family (parents are vaccinated; kids socialize outdoors on a limited basis; very narrow social engagement), looking for similar
- $20 / hour
If looking for full-time summer employment, we have another family who is interested in a sitter share.