We have a 6-year-old girl (ADHD) and 10-year-old girl (ADD). They aren't too hyper. Prefer girl babysitter and non-smoker! My girls love interaction! Deliver pizza, play with them, brush teeth, wash f...
one on one care for a 24-year-old female she has Autism and she need wound care as well. At this moment she has 10 hours a day just until her wounds heal up.... then the hours will return back to 4 ho...
Help client with laundry, cooking off and on, putting way her things, help her to count money. safety skills. social skills.
Looking for someone to look after 9-year-old special needs child on a part-time to full time basis, (preferably full time, live in basis). He contracted meningitis at 1-month-old and as a result suffe...
Seeking someone who has a nice personality and is patient about work. Also a little house cleaning and preparing meals.
I have two children, the oldest with Down's syndrome but no behavioral issues and the younger one who is 18 months. I need an after school caregiver who picks up both children from school and take the...
I need someone that can drive my brother to his doctor appointment and to do errands (groceries, get prescriptions filled, and picked up). A car is available to use for this job, will need current dri...
More Care Options
Special Needs Jobs Near Palmdale
- Special Needs Jobs in Los Angeles, CA
- Special Needs Jobs in Sylmar, CA
- Special Needs Jobs in Sierra Madre, CA
- Special Needs Jobs in Pacoima, CA
- Special Needs Jobs in Azusa, CA
- Special Needs Jobs in Valencia, CA
- Special Needs Jobs in Valley Village, CA
- Special Needs Jobs in Porter Ranch, CA
- Special Needs Jobs in Sherman Oaks, CA
- Special Needs Jobs in San Marino, CA
- Special Needs Jobs in Mission Hills, CA
Join free today
Sign up now! It only takes a few minutes.
I'd like to...
Who needs care?
What type of ?
When do you need ?
What services do you offer?
What best describes you?
Last, but not least...
Fill in the blanks to create your account.
Thanks—you're almost there.
Create your login below.