Looking for someone to care for my brother and I -- both functioning adults who have Spinal Muscular Atrophy. Because both of us are at risk for Covid-19, we need someone who is practicing all safety measures when in public, and who avoids being in public unless it is absolutely necessary. We need assistance with a physical aspects of daily life. This may include:
- Transferring out of/into bed (We have a ceiling lift, so little back work is required)
- Daily hygiene (changing clothes, showers, hair, teeth, etc.)
- Meal preparation (sometimes help with feeding as well)
- Assisting with using the bathroom
- Driving (in our van) to/from appointments/errands if needed
- Helping with household chores (dishes, sweeping, dusting, pick-up, etc.)
If you think you'd be a good fit, please send me a message, and we'll set up an interview. Thanks!