My son is 24 and has Cerebral Palsy - he can walk and talk but cannot use his hands. He needs to be fed, and regular grooming needs: ie. shower, shave, restroom needs, just needs help pulling pants do...
We are looking for someone to help once or twice a week (set dates and times) with our daughter. She is 17 months old and is delayed developmentally (crawling and self-feeding, but not yet walking or ...
I am looking for a part time nanny/babysitter. Some one who is flexible and isn't afraid of special needs babies, dogs, or military. We are a very family oriented, but our schedules are all very hecti...
Endless Options is an Autism Waiver provider. We provide home and community based services to children ages 10-21. This job would entail developing a set schedule to work on treatment plan goals speci...
More Care Options
Special Needs Jobs Near Mount Airy
- Special Needs Jobs Washington, DC
- Special Needs Jobs Sykesville, MD
- Special Needs Jobs Westminster, MD
- Special Needs Jobs Germantown, MD
- Special Needs Jobs Columbia, MD
- Special Needs Jobs Owings Mills, MD
- Special Needs Jobs Ellicott City, MD
- Special Needs Jobs Catonsville, MD
- Special Needs Jobs Potomac, MD
- Special Needs Jobs Monrovia, MD
- Special Needs Jobs Randallstown, MD
Join free today
Sign up now! It only takes a few minutes.
I'd like to...
Who needs care?
What type of ?
When do you need ?
What services do you offer?
What best describes you?
Last, but not least...
Fill in the blanks to create your account.
Thanks—you're almost there.
Create your login below.