We are looking for a sitter while parents are home to play with our special needs child to help with socialization. She is deaf so knowing basics of ASL is important and willing to learn more is a mus...
Looking for an RN to help with overnight care for my special needs son (Cerebral Palsy and seizure disorder). Care includes g-tube feeding, diapering, meds, repositioning, monitoring O2 and pulse/Ox.
I am a 30-year-old female adult. I have chronic depression and PTSD, topped off with Fybromyalgia. Basically I just don't do well with my "alone time". Just having someone around is usually enough to ...
More Care Options
Special Needs Jobs Near Monument
- Special Needs Jobs Denver, CO
- Special Needs Jobs Colorado Springs, CO
- Special Needs Jobs Castle Rock, CO
- Special Needs Jobs Parker, CO
- Special Needs Jobs Fountain, CO
- Special Needs Jobs Englewood, CO
- Special Needs Jobs Evergreen, CO
- Special Needs Jobs Golden, CO
- Special Needs Jobs Larkspur, CO
- Special Needs Jobs Morrison, CO
Join free today
Sign up now! It only takes a few minutes.
I'd like to...
Who needs care?
What type of ?
When do you need ?
What services do you offer?
What best describes you?
Last, but not least...
Fill in the blanks to create your account.
Thanks—you're almost there.
Create your login below.