$10 – 15/hr
Are you the ideal caregiver candidate?
Do you value freedom of choice?
You would like to live in the comfort of your own home, right??
We're looking for someone with these same values.
You don't need experience, certifications or licensing.
You need a genuine heart for those in need and are willing to train on the job.
What you get out of it:
- Fulfillment in knowing that you are directly increasing someone's quality of life
- The satisfaction of contributing to someone's choice of continuing to live in their own home so they don't have to go into a facility.
- The company of a sweet, married couple that just need a helping hand
- Meeting the basic needs of appreciative residents
- At least $13/hr and up to $15/hr. We know that no one can survive on it but it's not bad for a supplemental job. And there's room for raises.
We would appreciate your time
every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Hours are flexible
What this will look like for you:
- Assist with pivot transfers with one of the residents from couch to commode. No worries if you don't know what a pivot transfer is or how to do it. There will be training and there's no crazy equipment involved.
- Assist with cleaning up resident after using the commode if it's needed.
- Warm up supper
- Basic light housekeeping such as laundry, taking out the garbage, pick up the kitchen, mop floors if needed
- No lawn care, no snow removal, no transporting the residents, no driving your own vehicle while on the job