Michell T.|Worcester, MA
6 yrs exp
29 yrs old
Hello, I'm Michell. I am 23 years old. I'm from Puerto Rico but I live in El Cajon, San Diego. I'm bilingual, English and Spanish. I have over 6 years experience with all ages ranging from newborns to 13 years old and I have experience with twins and triplets. Most recently, I've been sitting for a 4 month, 16 month, two 3-year-olds, and a 6-1/2-year-old.
Reasons why I love being a babysitter:
The relationships: meeting new people and getting to connect with families.
Seeing the smile on the family's faces when they get home and everything is better than they ever expected: a picked up house and happy kids!
Being requested by a specific Family: knowing you mean as much to a family as they mean to you.
Creativity: getting to enjoy art projects, games, dress up, toys and crafts as a grown up.
Smiles: seeing a child's face light up from the little things.
Going New Places: having a great excuse to see the new kid attractions in town.
Introducing children to new experiences: seeing that look of discovery on their faces.
Holding a baby while he sleeps: experiencing all the great baby moments.
And of course, the kids! Head to toe, they are the reason we do what we do.
I can provide you a list of my qualifications:
*Control and care for kids at the employer's residence
* Prepare bottles and snacks for infants and children respectively
* Bathe, dress and groom infants and children
* Arrange formulas and change diapers
* Teach basic language and math lessons
* Organize and take part in leisure activities such as games, crafts, comics, outings and exercise
* Discipline children in keeping with the methods requested by the parents
* Maintain a clean and healthy environment inside the home
* Keep an eye on children's activities during meals and rest periods, as told by parents
* Teach children regarding personal cleanliness and social interaction
* Keep records of everyday activities and health information about each child
* Take care of the emotional comfort of children
* Observe children and arrange reports for parents.
* Carry out light housekeeping duties and pet care tasks.