We are looking for someone to watch our two kids at home during the day. My husband works from home on the computer, but can only provide limited assistance. I start working on Monday, March 22nd, but I am not entirely sure what my weekly schedule will look like yet.
- Make lunch for kids (possibly my husband, but don't feel too bad for him), and possibly a snack
- Clean up after meal prep (only whatever mess you make)
- Help kids clean up - we're not looking for someone to clean up after them, but for someone to help teach them the life skill of managing their own mess
- Give youngest a nap (2pm)
- Occasionally take kids to the park?
- Be comfortable NOT wearing a mask at home
- BONUS: Homeschool help for K/1st-grader (reading and basic math, so far)
- BONUS: Firearms proficiency (or other self-defense)
- BONUS: Bilingual