Our family is interested in hiring an experienced care giver to supervise 2 active young boys for 40 hours during business hours in the summer. The 14-year-old requires minimal supervision and the youngest is 8 years old. We are seeking a caring professional who truly enjoys spending time with kids. The successful applicant will be responsible for picking/up and dropping off our children from summer camps, engaging them with fun, developmentally-appropriate activities, keeping us updated on events throughout the day and alerting us immediately if there are any problems. Weeks/hours change during holidays and overnight camps, but there will be advanced notice.
- Arrive 7:30 a.m. Monday through Friday
- Summer is about fun, but there will be some structured activities (including swimming and biking)
- Prepare breakfast, Lunch and snack that is outlined each day (minimal preparation)
- Assist kids with fun Learning activities and ensure kids complete to - do list (such as reading or piano practice)
- Must have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation, and a clean driving record
- Comfortable engaging with Teens and young boys
- Please, no smoking around the boys