$15 – 20/hr
Jersey City, NJ
My three children are very different from each other and usually want opposite things at the same time. We need someone who is able to prioritize their needs and explain to them patiently why they have to wait sometimes. Our ideal caregiver: My ideal caregiver will never be left with my children alone. I'll always be there at all times. That is, at all times.
I'll need someone to help me:
- Change and dress my children to go to the park - my 5-year-old is autistic.
- Help me get their snacks ready for them
- Push the stroller while I'm walking with my son and daughter to and back from the playground
- Play/read/draw with my 2 and 5-year-old while I am on a video call session with my 6-year-old - open door policy.
- I'm friendly and enjoy a good conversation, however my focus and priority are my children. I'll need someone who is well organized, has experience with large families, addresses basic needs without prompting: my daughter might need help putting her shoes/helmet/knee pads on
I realize these are not complicated requirements, but they are very important to me. Additional needs include light housekeeping and a non-smoker. We could use help with homework or curriculum assistance. Looking for a caregiver for my 2-year-old daughter, 5-year-old son, and 6-year-old daughter. Looking for care Mondays (4-8pm), Tuesdays (4-8pm), Wednesdays (4-8pm), Thursdays (4-8pm), and Fridays (4-8pm).