Granite State Independent Living is looking for an Registered Nurse Coordinator. The right person will provide assessment, evaluation, planning, and community support of assigned LTS program services. Teach and provide skills training to care attendants and skills training to consumers on how to direct their own care. Review consumer's care plans to ensure attendant care needs are being met and adjust as needed. Assist in outreach efforts and serve as community I & R for home care options as needed.
- Participate in the assessment and evaluation process for determination of eligibility for participants in attendant/ home care programs.
- Consult with individuals about health care concerns and provide information on available options.
- Provide orientation and skills training to consumers regarding attendant care program policies and procedures. Address health care management issues and emergency medical planning.
- Monitor participates attendant care plan on a bi-monthly basis and more often per regulations/ as the consumer's needs change, including annual reassessments. Provide ongoing support and training as needed.
- Serve as an information resource for community and staff on personal care options, community supports, and health and disability care related issues.
- Training / Supervision of assigned Personnel.
Must be an RN with current New Hampshire License and two years of experience working with individuals with long term health care needs. Must have effective communications and teaching skills and a commitment to facilitating and maximizing independence for persons with chronic health care needs. Travel is required. Must have a valid driver's license and a reliable auto with 100/300 liability auto insurance. Must pass a Criminal Background, NH BEAS, & NH Motor Vehicle Record check.
GSIL offers a very competitive benefits package including medical, dental, life, ST and LT disability ins., 403(b), 15 vacation days, 12 sick days, 11 holidays and 2 personal days. No nights or weekends!! We are a Work/Life Balance Employer!
If you are the amazing RN that wants to grow with us, please send your resume & cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com.