Adrianna M.|Crawfordville, FL
6 yrs exp
22 yrs old
Nanny With 2 Years For Experience Working With Children Looking For Full-Time Job Possibly Live In
Hi! My name is Adrianna and I am seeking a full-time, potentially long-term position, available beginning June 15th.
A little bit about me:
- Soon to be graduate of Liberty University! Psychology B. S.
- Current Track & Field athlete
- Experience providing care to children ages 1-12
- I'm punctual, positive, energetic, creative, and live an active lifestyle
- I thrive in an environment of routine and structure
- Comfortable with pets
- I have my own reliable vehicle/ transportation
- Proficient in communication with children at different developmental stages and always with parents
Expected Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Perform light house keeping (cleaning up after myself and the children)
- Children's Laundry
- Meal preparation (making baby bottles or meals, light snacks etc.)
- Basic homework and curriculum assistance
- Provide transportation to appointments including school, sports clubs, music lessons etc.
- Organize fun and educational games