$8 – 10/hr
About who needs care: Stroke recovery with moderately impaired mobility and dexterity -- staying home alone while family works. Need for care attendant is expected to be permanent (80 years old).
* Periodic bed/table/chair transition safety;
* Bathroom assistance on request;
* Shower assistance (2x/week)
* Pre-planned lunches warmed/served;
* Mobility attendant on request (day-to-day);
* Encouragement to self-complete light daily chores (folding towels, sorting mail, etc.);
* Vitals: BP, O2 and blood sugar monitoring (at least for the first couple weeks).
IDEAL FOR NURSING STUDENT
Plenty of time to study or whatever...
About the care needs: Christian conservative farm boy.
Services needed include: meal preparation, errands / shopping, light housekeeping, feeding, bathing / dressing, and mobility assistance.