$15 – 17/hr
The ideal candidate would be energetic, loving, attentive, stimulating and good at implementing a routine for the babies.
- Must be experienced, trustworthy, punctual and responsible.
- Providing age-appropriate educational activities (i. e. reading, singing, etc.)
- Going for stroller walks (playing outside once they start walking), weather permitting.
- Bathing/dressing children, administering meals.
- Kids' laundry, clean up after playtime and meals, and some children's meal preparation required.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
- Must have own reliable transportation
- Current First Aid and Infant/Child CPR certifications
- Must be at least 24 years old
- If not a US citizen, properly documented to work in the U. S.