$20 – 30/hr
My name is Sarah and I am a Care Specialist with Care.com assisting Kimberly and Chris in their search for a part time house manager and housekeeper. In addition to standard household support, they are looking for someone Spanish-speaking, who can spend time reading to and playing with their 6-month-old baby boy. Must be comfortable with a dog.
Hours are 15 to 20 hours a week. Ideally, four hours a day Monday-Friday anytime between 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, with flexibility on which days of the week and exact timing.
- Cleaning the 5000 sq. ft. home, including the kitchen, bathrooms, 4 bedrooms, refrigerator, stove, vacuuming, mopping, and dusting.
- Assisting with dishes, laundry and changing bed linens.
-Running miscellaneous errands in the neighborhood
- Cooking and meal preparation
- Running errands in the neighborhood
- Playing with and reading to the baby
Location is a new home less than a 10-minute walk from the Friendship Heights Metro Station. The ideal candidate is organized, competent, reliable, honest, flexible, friendly and trustworthy, with some childcare experience.