$18 – 23/hr
Looking for a parent's helper for our family of 5. We have 3 young children and are searching for someone who can help prepare 9 lunchboxes (3 lunches, 6 snack boxes), assist with laundry, meal prep, and housekeeping. This position includes regular housekeeping (vacuuming, dusting, bathrooms, kitchen), as well as additional items including changing bed linens, running the washing machine and dryer, folding laundry, light meal preparation, and preparing children's lunch boxes for school. We would like you to come early in the morning to assist with the morning rush - school arrival time is 7:30 a.m. - then stay after we've left for the day to work on other household tasks.
We are an active family - high energy with lots of activities for the kids (baseball, basketball, soccer, gymnastics, swimming, ballet) and both parents work full time. We would like help keeping our home clean and organized, and with the daily tasks of laundry and meals.
Our home is a 4 story townhouse with 3 bedrooms and 3 1/2 baths.
We need help with:
1. Kitchen - cleaning floors, countertops, stovetop, oven, refrigerator, and dishes
2. Bathrooms - cleaning sinks, tubs, toilets, and floor
3. General cleaning - dusting, vacuuming, (interior) windows. Must be willing to assist with putting away stray toys or cleaning around them.
4. Laundry - change bed linens, run washing machine and dryer, fold linens and put away
5. Dishes - wash and put away dishes. Children's lunchboxes have special hand wash instructions.
6. Prepare children's lunch/snack boxes - I have a menu prepared and need assistance making sandwiches, cutting fruit/veggies and putting it all together in the mornings
7. Light meal prep - start a slow cooker meal, assist with washing and cutting vegetables so they are ready to cook in the evenings, etc.
We're looking for an early morning person who can help us keep a clean and organized home. We would like someone who is reliable and willing to go with the flow. With 3 young children, our home is unpredictable, noisy and full of laughter. We don't do well with strict cleaning schedules - sometimes art projects and science experiments require more cleaning in the kitchen and saving vacuuming for another day. Sometimes fort building means every blanket in our house needs to be washed. Late sports practices mean we need additional snacks packed or sandwiches for dinner.
We have visitors parking and street parking on our neighborhood.