Allison K.|Granger, IN
My Experience In Cleaning!
I'd definitely consider myself one of those people who just loves to clean. Call me crazy but I love feeling productive and like I'm helping people! I have a lot of experience in general cleaning from past jobs and my personal life, and have always been told I do a really good job at it! I can do probably anything you need, and I'm crazy good at organizing. I know correct cleaning chemicals to use, and I tend to make lists and check things off as they're completed.
- Wipe down counters, tables, shelves, any surfaces.
- Vacuum, mop, dust, and polish.
- Willing to wash, fold, and put away laundry.
- Cleaning toilets, sinks, and showers.
- Washing dishes by hand or machine.
- Changing sheets and making beds.
- Picking up after children.
- Cleaning glass, mirrors, and windows.
- Basic yard work, like mowing, trimming, or pulling weeds.
- Cleaning/disinfecting items like keyboards, light switches, tablets, tv or game remotes, children's toys, door handles or knobs, etc.