I have a ~750 sq ft apartment that I'd like to have professionally cleaned
Our home is small and homey
I would like to have the following tasks completed:
- Cleaning the stove, including stove top burners
- Cleaning the microwave (inside and outside) and the refrigerator (outside only)
- Sweep and mop the kitchen floor
- Vacuum all carpeted areas of the apartment
- Vacuum the couch
- Wipe down all surfaces (in the kitchen and living room) and the trash can in the kitchen
- Clean all windows in the apartment
- Cleaning the bathroom, including the mirror, bathtub, sink and toilet as well as washing the two bath rugs
- Around 3 loads of laundry; washed, dried, folded and laid on the bed for me put away when I return
If everything is completed and you do a great job, I'd probably be willing to make this a recurring thing.
We're looking for someone who always strives to present their best work, has a keen eye for detail, and a great work ethic.
Although we do not have public parking, we do have street parking. 95% of the time, you can find close parking to our apartment. We're also public transit friendly, we're located steps from 2 bus stops.
Our family includes my 9-month-old cat, who is the most timid cat you'll ever meet. She will more than likely stay far away from you and watch you from a distance, or she may just hide under my son's crib the entire time. She's completely harmless.
She's very friendly though once she gets to know you on a personal level. She's just not outgoing like that.