$20 – 25/hr
Seeking a part-time tutor for a 15-year-old girl in-home or in a public place like the library/university.
- Must have experience helping with organization/study skills, and core subjects.
- Weekly in July after summer school hours and continue weekly or daily for during the school year.
- In-person, at least for the first month or two to establish rapport and routine
- Experience with working with teens who were behind grade level, and/or have ADHD, CPTSD or other mental illnesses where mood regulation can be challenging
- Culturally conscious and used to working with diverse communities/schools
- Can be kind, engaging and empathetic to teen angst but also firm, good at setting boundaries with children and teens, and consistent in attitude
- Available and willing to do pick up on occasion