Molly E.|Wayzata, MN
4 yrs exp
Hi, my name is Molly and I have been a pet lover and pet owner since I was a child. I love animals and they are my passion. Currently I am the proud mommy of a Great Dane and older, but playful, cat. I have over three years experience with pet sitting and dog walking. Please call today for rates and availability.
* Walking your dog while you're at work;
* Taking your dog for a long, healthy doggie walk;
* Daily pet sitting visits to your home to check on your pets while; you're on vacation or out of town on business trips;
* Taking your pets to vet, groomer, and other appointments;
* Basic grooming services (brushing, combing);
* Administer oral medications or vitamins;
* Overnight pet sitting in your home, with your pet;
* Dog park trips;
* House sitting and other services to ensure your home looks lived in while you're away;
* Daily journal on activities, pet behavior and eating habits.
Unlike traditional kennels, I am able to visit your pets in your home, maintaining their routine as much as possible. Hiring a professional to care for your pets gives you peace of mind knowing your best friends are in competent, loving hands. Although you may not be around, your pets are able to feel secure in their own home, with the surroundings that they have become accustomed to.