$15 – 20/hr
New momma will be returning to work part-time and husband will be working full time, both at home and in NYC. Babies feeding, napping and playing are well established and she is happy and healthy. Our home is bright and well-equipped.
- We seek a caregiver who will enjoy interacting with our baby in a safe and loving manner.
- Our family includes a sweet 5-year-old Shih Tzu, who is affectionate and well trained. Strolling the baby and walking the dog near home is convenient, pleasant and expected.
- We expect assistance with light housekeeping, i. e., baby laundry, dishes and tidying up at end of the day.
- We expect communication during the day and welcome feedback.
- Ideal candidate must be a non-smoker, offer references, and provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
- Occasional coverage for date nights would be a plus!