I am a trained veteran and a compassionate provider. I have over 15 years of experience and I worked with high profiled clients. My services are flexible for as little as a few hours a day. I design personalized care plans for the specific needs of each client. The following are care services I offer to improve my client's quality of life, including, but not limited to, the following:
* Assist with Activities of Daily Living (ADL - bathing, dressing, oral hygiene)
* Assist in Range of Motion Exercises and Walking
* Standby Assistance
* Offer Companionship and Conversation
* Stimulate Mental Awareness
* Monitor Diet and Eating
* Meal Preparation
* Medication Reminder
* Arrange/Remind for Appointments
* Light Housekeeping
CNA, Dementia/Alzheimer, Nurses Delegation.
It is a privilege to provide home care services to my clients.
"The miracle is not that we do this work, but that we are happy to do it." - Mother Teresa