This position will entail helping Mom care for a newborn and a 21 month year old (2 under 2). The toddler goes to school part time 5 days a week until 12:15 p.m. I am looking for any where from 3 to 5 days a week from 2:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. and occasionally may need earlier or later.
The job will entail a mix of duties including helping watch, teach, entertain the infant and toddler as well as help with dishes, meal prepping, laundry, general help around the house, and simple errands.
As a nanny we are looking for someone who:
- Works well with schedules,
- Well versed in newborn care,
- Is not afraid to discipline,
- Is familiar with the methods of play and lifestyle (helping kids be independent)
- Will engage the kids with physical activities, park, swimming, reading, crafts, etc.