Ashley T.|Brandon, MS
3 yrs exp
32 yrs old
Professionally trained [CNA] with experience ensuring high standards of culturally competent care for wide variety of patients with diverse needs.
* People person with a great bedside manner
* Diabetes, Hospice, and Stroke Patient Care
* 3+ years experience providing in-patient and out-patient care
* Patient- and family-focused
* Strong knowledge of infection control standards
* Hospice care provider
* Proficient in flow sheet charting
* Physical assessments
* Feeding assistance
* Mobility assistance
* Foley catheter (Cleaning)
* Client relationship development
* Daily living activity assistance
* Patient and family advocacy
* Patient positioning
* Patient transporting
* Prompt customer service
* Patient showering
* Patient Oral Care
* Great communication skills.
02/2010 Manhattan Nursing Home Jackson, MS
Assessed patients and documented patient histories. Followed infection control procedures. Assisted patients with bathing, dressing, and hygiene and grooming. Provided all daily living tasks to enhance quality of life for elderly patients. Worked as part of team to ensure proper care of body mechanics and safety of patient. Experience with various medical conditions including Parkinson's, Dementia, Diabetes, Cancer, and Alzheimer's and Paget's disease. Prepared for HIPAA and JCAHO reviews, ensuring required brochures and pamphlets were available to patients in all clinics. Skillfully performed suture removals for patients of all ages.
Pisgah High School - Sandhill, MS, Rankin
* Certificates CNA.
Nursing Health Aid Certified (HHA).