Comprehensive Behavior Development is a BCBA owned-and-operated ABA provider looking for dedicated behavior technicians to provide home-based therapy in Chicago and the surrounding suburbs. Graduate and RBT supervision is provided.
- Implement in-home ABA therapy programs with children who have autism or other
- Program areas include: speech/language development, daily living skills, social skills,
attending, play skills, pre-academic skills, etc.
- Follow behavior intervention plans for managing challenging behavior
- Attend weekly team meetings for each client on your caseload
- Take and graph data on each target in the program
- Complete treatment notes following each session
- Effectively communicate with parents and coworkers
- Bachelor's degree (or pursuit of Bachelor's) in psychology, education, or related field (preferred)
- Must have a reliable car
- Must complete or provide proof of active CPR, RBT, or other required certifications/trainings
- Must consent to criminal background check