$15 – 22/hr
- Bottle feeding expressed breast milk (I am exclusively pumping)
- Cleaning and sterilizing bottles, containers, pump parts, pacifiers, etc.
- Putting baby down for a nap and keeping a regular nap schedule
- Supervised tummy time / playtime (we have interactive swings, mats, books, etc)
- Changing diapers
- Light housework while baby naps (dishes, vacuuming, baby laundry, taking out the trash)
- More supervised play time, as well as preparing and feeding solids, when she gets older
- Must be fully COVID vaccinated. My husband and I are fully vaccinated.
- Must be willing to get the flu shot during flu season and be up to date on all vaccinations.
- Must be OK with dogs. We have a lab mix named Brady who is very laid back. You would not be expected to care for him but big plus if you love dogs.