My husband and I are seeking a responsible, nurturing part time nanny to care for our 10-month-old daughter.
Hours needed: (Hoping to to find someone who could start as early as Monday 5/7 or Friday 5/11)
- Mondays: 7:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Fridays: 7:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- General infant care (playing, going for walks/park, diaper changes, feeding, naps during the day).
- Help with child-care related chores such as cleaning up after meals, tidying play areas, washing bottles and putting away laundry.
Pay is $15/hr.
- Experience caring for infants and toddlers
- Patient, energetic and fun
- Punctual, reliable and trustworthy
- First aid trained / CPR certified
- English speaking
Please respond if you're interested.