$18 – 27/hr
Santa Monica, CA
Hours: Full time, 40 hours per week
Compensation: Very competitive. Based on experience and education
Start date: Flexible
1. BA or Associates Degree in Child Development or Early Childhood Education preferred. We will consider applicants currently enrolled in course of study.
2. Ability to create, implement, and evaluate developmentally appropriate curriculum.
3. Ability to work independently, prioritize responsibilities and manage time. Punctual and dependable.
4. Good judgment and decision-making skills.
5. Well-developed facilitating skills that encourage children to problem solve on their own and foster independence.
6. Ability to maintain a safe, clean, healthy and beautiful environment.
Please include a cover letter with your resume.