Hello: My name is Antonieta. I am currently on the job hunt for a housekeeper/childcare position. I am looking for either a PT or FT job at the moment. I am a very responsible person who has a great work ethic. My main language is Spanish, but I understand basic English. I also am very well qualified and work well with all types of people. I am very safety conscious and ensure great care. I have vast knowledge in cleaning and can handle hard work. Please see below to review my resume and if my qualifications meet your needs, do not hesitate to contact me via email. I appreciate your time in reading this, have a great day! Highlights and Qualifications: -Experienced compassionate Caregiver and Child Care Provider, and Housekeeper. -Residential Housekeeper with an eye for detail. -Extremely organized, can multitask with swift manual dexterity.
- Trustworthy, respectful, dependable, punctual and hardworking. Work Experience:
- Administered bedside and personal care, such as ambulation and personal hygiene assistance.
- Prepared and maintained records of client progress and services performed, reporting changes in client condition to family members. - Performed housekeeping duties, such as cooking, cleaning, washing clothes and dishes, and running errands.
- Planned, or assisted families in shopping and preparation of nutritious meals.
- Assisted in transporting clients to locations outside the home, such as to physicians' offices or on outings.
- Administered and gave client medications.
*Child Care Provider
- Maintained a safe play environment, dressed children and changed diapers.
- Observed and monitored children's play activities.
- Regulated children's rest periods and nap schedules.
- Met regularly with parents to discuss children's activities and development.
- Helped and served nutritionally balanced meals and snacks for children.
*Housekeeper - Cleaned bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen areas, swept, vacuumed, and mopped floors
- Washed family laundry, ironed, folded, put it away in proper place and replaced linens.
- Emptied wastebaskets, replaced bags with clean ones.
- Kept storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean, and tidy.
- Dusted and polish furniture and equipment.
- Swept, scrubbed or polished floors, using brooms, or mops. - Cleaned rugs, carpets, upholstered.