$40 – 50/hr
Hours 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. on remote learning days during hybrid model (M/W/F and T/TH)
2 pay periods per month (Paid on the 16th of month and last day of month)
Scope of work*:
1. Ensure students are proficient at skills learned across all subjects (music, art, gym excluded).
2. Teach core curriculum to ensure comprehension.
3. Ensure that all homework be turned in.
4. Manage all group projects to completion.
5. Algebra 1 comprehension.
6. Spanish readiness for Spanish 2 Honors in HS.
7. Fridays are enrichment days with a focus on arts/humanities/creative projects. Examples: script table reads, Rube Goldberg project, science experiment/writing, create/write and iMovie.
* Scope of work to be determined by final decisions on school model.
Please Note: This job may involve working with multiple families. Care. com does not know the identity or suitability of non-members of the Care community. Some places have licensing restrictions or other requirements for home-schooling and shared care. Check before you start work and discuss these with hiring families.