Looking for a part-time tutor for 3 kids across subjects in elementary and middle school. We anticipate some sort of hybrid learning environment for our kids and see this year as an opportunity to give our kids focused attention with the help of a tutor. We are flexible on hours per day and may want to adjust based on changing COVID environment.
The role and fit:
- self motivated, little direction needed, enjoy kids, teaching, and caring for kids
- Based on each child's school curriculum establish goals, expectations, and strategies for them to complete their work and progress further
- Create routines that will help each child be successful in achieving the objectives
- Communicate weekly to parents on the goals, progress, challenges, successes, and support needed
- Make lunch, snack, and make sure kids get outside playtime.