Experience is preferred but not essential for the right person. The job involves picking up dogs from their homes and returning them home after their walk. These dogs live in central Marin, so it is essential that you live in this general area.
The ideal Dog Walking Candidate will .....
* Absolutely love dogs and feel comfortable around them;
* Have a reliable, dog-friendly vehicle (it will get hairy & muddy), capable of carrying multiple dogs;
* Enjoy driving and have a clean driving record, valid CA license & insurance;
* Be physically fit, energetic, and have good stamina;
* Have a kind & caring, nurturing personality;
* Be mature, dependable & trustworthy;
* Love being outdoors in all weathers;
* Not be afraid of getting dirty;
* Be at least 21 yrs. old;
* Be quick thinking, with ability to self-manage.