Looking for someone to help with one virtual learning day per week. My 7th and 9th grade kids are both autistic, in school and high functioning, but still require special education teachers' assistance in the classroom. You would be coming to my home. I want to give my parents a break on days that I work but the kids have virtual school.
1) One day per week: varying, either Monday, Wednesday or Friday
2) Helping 2 kids with general education subjects: 7th grade math, Algebra, Biology, 7th grade science, 7th and 9th grade English, French , and Social Studies.
3) Experience working with autistic kids required
4) Experience working and/or certification in special education preferred.
5) There is NO cleaning, cooking, toileting required.
6) Neither child is a flight risk or violent.