HomePay for Attorneys and Legal Professionals
We know that as a trusted advisor, it's your responsibility to make sure your clients are in compliance with state and federal laws. Whether your clients have nannies, senior caregivers, housekeepers or other domestic workers, Care.com HomePay handles all the ins and outs of household taxes and payroll for busy families. From paydays to tax time and all points in between, we take care of—and assume full accountability for—every payroll obligation. We're here to:
- Manage payroll calculations, prepare paystubs, and process Direct Deposit payroll each payday.
- Prepare and file state and federal employment tax returns.
- Prepare and distribute Form W-2.
- Prepare and file Form W-2 Copy A/Form W-3 each January.
- Prepare Schedule H to be filed with Form 1040.
As an Authorized Contact for your clients, you and their tax preparers can access all payroll and tax documents on our client service site at any time.
Helpful tools and resources
- Our team of experts are here to support you and your clients on everything related to household taxes and payroll.
- How can I introduce this to my clients? We have a Employment Packet that makes it easy for families to get started. Email us and we'll be happy to send you a copy. Additionally, you can pass along this quick tour video explaining how HomePay works.
- Check out our tax calculators for families and caregivers and the state by state guide for household employment requirements.
Call 888-273-3356 or contact us to learn more about our Partnership Program.
Sign Up for Our E-Newsletter
Receive periodic updates including:
- Breaking news, such as upcoming changes in legislation that affect your clients with household employees.
- Case studies from our clients and other partners about interesting questions or challenging situations related to household employment compliance and tax.
- Events including: webinars, upcoming speaking engagements at conferences and exclusive events hosted locally for our partners and clients.