service took all the guess work
out of it, and took a major
concern off of my plate.”
The most comprehensive nanny
tax & payroll service for
- Prepare, file and remit federal and state taxes
- Point of contact for state tax agencies
- Manage official notices
- Online access to archived tax records
- Set up federal and state tax accounts
- File required New Hire Report with tax agencies
- Optional: Year-end tax preparation ($100)**
- Calculate employee's withholdings and net pay
- Automatic payroll processing on any device
- Direct deposit each pay period
- Track PTO accruals and other reimbursements
- Online access to payroll records and paystubs
- Unlimited phone, chat and email support
- Unlimited support for your employee(s)
- Support if you're ever audited
- Lifetime access to your payroll and tax records
- On-board your employee(s) for you
** Includes Schedule H, Form 1040, Form W-2, Form W-3
Hassle-free employee setup
Just provide us with your nanny or caregiver's email and you're done. We'll collect the personal information, W-4 withholding elections, and bank account numbers necessary for payroll.
Payroll management made easy
It's simple to set up automatic payments, and adjusting your nanny's hours and rates is a breeze from any device.
Freedom from state tax notices
Unlike most companies, Care.com HomePay manages state tax notices, so you're in step with your obligations. Notices come directly to us, and we act on your behalf, keeping you updated on everything we do.
Laura's family has hired several
child care providers over the years, each caregiver with different payroll requirements.
Roger needed in-home care
for his wife and a service that
could handle all the regulations in California.
Matt's family always paid legally,
but when the IRS ignored their tax payments, they turned to HomePay for help.
Get started with HomePay!
Already enrolled with HomePay? Log in
First things first—have you hired a caregiver?
If you're seeking a caregiver or a care job, visit Care.com
What type of caregiver have you hired?
Have you already made any payments to your caregiver?
If you've made payments, we'll help you track them and we'll provide your employee with pay stubs.