Experienced Babysitter/Nanny - Redland
Full CV and references available upon request.
I am happy to look after any animals a family may have. I have been trained in First Aid and Lifeguarding (though the certificates are no longer current).
To summarise my experience:
- Nannying for a family with 3 children, ages 5, 8 and 11. Have cooked, cleaned, bathed, helped with homework, outdoor activities, gone on holiday with family, looked after the kids when they had tummy bugs. ADHD and hearing impairment experience.
- Volunteered at a learning disabilities school. Drama activities with teenagers and classroom helper with small children, aged 6-10. Autism spectrum and Down Syndrome experience (verbal and non verbal)
- Nanny for a two young girls (18 months and 10)
- Nanny for 3 children, aged 3, 6 and 9. Picked them up from school, helped with homework, had play time and cooked dinner.
- Currently ad hoc babysitter for one family
- Great cook. In the past have helped prepare food for a party of 25, then cooked and served the two 3 course meals by myself.
- Love the outdoors, happy to partake in all activities.
Would be happy to be interviewed. Looking for childcare starting in mid-late January 2020.